Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sriguru Gopal Baba Pithapuram - Dattatreya Lineage

Sriguru Gopal Baba Pithapuram
Sriguru Gopalbaba is also called Nirgun baba. He is 140+ years. Few even say that he is 180+ years of age. He is supposed to be from same era that of Sadguru Gajanan Maharaj of Shegaon. Even one spiritual soul told me before my visit to his ashram in October 2011 that Gopalbaba and Gajanan Maharaj are one and the same.


During my visit in October 2011, I could actually get darshan of baba. Baba gave his blessings to me and family. He even gave his signature to us on 100 rupees note with his thumb expression on my company business card as his blessings. We felt so fortunate. There is a "Akhand Dhuni" in his aashram which according to baba's deciples, it is ignited by baba by inviting all 5 datta avataras together at that location.


The aashram is located at
Sri Gopal Baba Ashram. Pithapuram bypass road (bypass road), Pithapuram, Andhra Pradesh 533450

You can book luxury private bus upto Vijaywada/Hyderabad and take connecting buses/trains from there to Pithapuram. To book bus tickets from Mumbai please contact me at Sonal Travels on 022-2345 9745 / 9869554222.
You can travel by Konark Express and other trains and ge t down at Samalkot Junction and from their it is half an hour or 18 Km drive to the aashram.
One can take flight to Vijaywada in Andhra Pradesh or Trivandrum in Kerala and from there on take train/bus to Pithapuram.

I feel blessed, I suggest you to be blessed as well. You will feel as if you are in one of the Datta Sampradaya temple/ashram.

2 comments:

Surekha Mahind said...

Very good information. I had visited Pithapuram last year, but somehow could not pay visit to Gopal baba ashram. Even I was told that he is Gajanan Maharaj himself. Keep posting many more articles/blogs on mahagurus from Datta Sampradaya






















ares, btjunkie, games























ares, btjunkie, games























ares, btjunkie, games























ares, btjunkie, games

Samarth said...

Sir, you are doing an excellent job by providing the devottees with so much of useful information on various religious places.

Sir,
Can you please provide me with the contact details of Pithapuram Sansthanam. I want to book rooms for my family.

Shree Kshetra Bhalod - Ekmukhi Datta Mandir

 Bhalod Datta Mandir is a  Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Dattatreya and located in Rundh, Gujarat. This mandir is an important place of wor...